Monday, April 09, 2007

WPPI in Vegas

Me, Rachel, and AprilUs being a bit silly. It's all an illusion I promise you!

A photo that I won a Excellence award for. Bottom


Another Excellence award for this fun shot.
My last Excellence award on this photo. Yervant has the photo on top of mine he is a world famous photographer. I am sharing his bar, yea!


So here is the long awaited Vegas post. I got a new little point and shoot

for this little excursion. It was great to be able to bring that around instead of the big honking thing I usually carry around. Not quite as good quality though so sorry about that. I had a great time in Vegas getting geared up for the season. I have a lot of fun stuff that I want to do and I have a lot more awards I want to win. So I will be looking for those shots in YOUR wedding! Unless I won't be there of course. Peace to everyone and enjoy your day! Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home