Monday, April 16, 2007

Las Vegas Print Competition Closer Look

There is mystery in the shadows. It may be dark but I love how the little girl pops out of the darkness and then kind of fades into it as she waits for the ceremony to begin.

I loved the feeling of this one as she walks down the hall to the ceremony. Plus the details in the dress were amazing with this one.

This is a beautiful portrait of Jaclyn getting her dress tied. I did this one in November of 2005.




This year I also entered the WPPI 16x20 print competition. There were over 2700 entries and only one grand prize winner per category. I ended up getting the Award of Excellence for three prints that I entered. Thought you guys would like a closer look!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home